Author Topic: The Buzzen Sports Bar is ...  (Read 4479 times)

💀Deνilisɧ😈DI🔱 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ᴇʟʟɪᴇ™

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The Buzzen Sports Bar is ...
« on: September 25, 2024, 02:09:05 pm »
Holding a talent Show on Friday Sept 27th at 7pm est !
Its the first show in the Talent Contest for a prize of 500$ Cash !
Come join us & enjoy viewing and listening to the many Talents of the Sports Bar !
You can view entries here & even vote after the show !
https://talent.johnnytrivia.com/View/

Remember - be Kind  ;) This is meant to be fun & to help the one lucky winner have a special Christmas !

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
Re: The Buzzen Sports Bar is ...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2024, 04:36:06 pm »
Good luck to all that enter and such a nice prize, 500 bones! A tidy sum to spend on Christmas gifts!

J o h n

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2024, 08:01:37 pm »
Hello everybody y'all have a chance to enter it will be judged fairly I am going to be handing out the prize this is John there are four main judges I am one of them of course at the very least it's a fun thing you can have fun with it it's meant to be a chance for everyone to join in and have fun everyone has a talent I don't care if you think you don't you actually do it's something good to talk about is something positive and there's vast rewards at the end the contest starts tomorrow at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time in the sports bar everybody will get to see who's entered and participate if they like to all is welcome and all will be treated in a cordial manner I don't care what's your favorite chat room you're allowed to chat wherever you want to this is meant for everybody to have a good time in the sports bar since I am not allowed in a couple of rooms on the network to participate to listen to the voices to see the pictures to watch the videos to judge it while the contest is running you can vote this is absolutely fair there's no favoritism I make sure of that I'm neutral and I like mostly everybody on the net there's only a few people that don't like me but I'm civil to everyone thank you all hope to see you  have a great time

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2024, 08:16:48 pm »
John (PH) this should be alot of fun! that is what chat should be fun!!!  We have enough things to deal with outside of chat. Well not me i have a skillet and will use when needed!!  ;D :-* :-*
« Last Edit: September 26, 2024, 08:23:33 pm by ♔Lαdψ🕸️DI💀 »

ᴇʟʟɪᴇ™

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2024, 09:16:42 pm »
Glad you entered Di !
John came up with a great idea & its been alot of fun.
4 judges, each judge gives a talent a score out of 10, all the judges scores are tallied.
There is also a section for chatters to vote ! ( not sure if these will play into the total score or not yet )

Good Luck !!!!

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2024, 05:49:58 pm »
Di and her skillet are the REAL THING!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2024, 09:11:46 pm »
Fookerrrrr knows lol ;D

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2024, 02:57:27 am »
Damn Skippy I do, I lost count how many times you threatened to lend it to Sasha  ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2024, 11:06:39 am »
LOL ;D!!! I mis you crazy!!!  ( I got five on it! )

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2024, 05:09:28 am »
lol Right back at ya Di  (PH)

J o h n

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2024, 01:34:06 pm »
The second round of the contest starts tomorrow because of Canadian Thanksgiving it was moved from Saturday to Friday Good luck everybody!!!!!!!!! Please get your entries in as soon as possible And yes we have enough things going on at home whereas chat should be fun where we can joke around and laugh and try to have a good time!!!!!!!!!!