Author Topic: Condolences to Kate  (Read 509 times)

girlygirl1234 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Condolences to Kate
« on: October 03, 2024, 10:00:35 pm »
I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your beloved daughter. Her light touched so many lives, and her memory will continue to shine. No parent should ever have to experience the pain of losing a child. My heart aches for you, and I hope you find strength in the love and support surrounding you.

We at Buzzen are all here for you and will help you in anyway we can. Be strong Kate Love from all of us at Buzzen Our prayers are with you!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2024, 10:04:35 pm by çհąìղ™ »

AVLEE

• View Profile
Re: Condolences to Kate
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2024, 10:11:18 pm »
Kate, I was sorry to read that you lost your daughter.  I can not imagine the pain you are going through.  Please make sure you reach out to one of us, if you need something. If you require a shoulder to cry on, or someone to talk to.   You and your daughter will be in my prayers.

✿Dee Dee✿

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2024, 11:16:23 pm »
Kate,   I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  If you  need someone to talk to or just a shoulder to lean on please message me.  I'll give you my phone number if you would like to talk...gentle hugs ...  Dee :-*

Judge_Judy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2024, 02:23:56 am »
To Kate,
I was deeply saddened to hear the passing of your daughter. Please know that we are  here to offer you support.  My thoughts and prayers are with you & family  during this challenging time.

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*
Much Love,
Judy-Ann

« Last Edit: October 04, 2024, 10:05:38 am by Judge_Judy »

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2024, 07:21:43 am »
Kate6 I was sad to hear of the loss of your daughter. I understand it's extremely painful for you. My thoughts go out to you, and I wish you much love and support in this very difficult time.

Meta.

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2024, 11:14:54 am »

Dear Kate, I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your daughter. May the special memories you made together help you through this difficult time.

Love, hugs, & prayers, Kitten! (PH)

Frogmellons

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2024, 11:53:58 am »
i'm so sorry for your loss Kate, : :( you're in my thoughts, sending you my love (L)

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2024, 02:07:11 pm »
Dear Kate:

I'd like to extend my deepest condolences on your loss. If you need anything, or can think of anything i can do on my part, please let me know. : :(

MiyoshiYasuko

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2024, 03:07:07 pm »
Extending to you and your family our most profound condolences at the loss of your daughter. Wherever a beautiful soul has been, there remains a trail of beautiful memories. May you find some comfort from those memories as you navigate this unfathomable loss.

Miyoshi & family

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2024, 08:10:38 pm »
Kate,

My condolences on your loss.

__™

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2024, 06:23:05 pm »
When someone you love
Becomes a Memory, the Memory becomes a Treasure (PH) 

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2024, 01:06:33 pm »
Deepest Condolences to you and your family. When i lost my boy in 2010 i felt like I died with him. but remember they will always be with you.  When the sun beams down on you, feel a cool breeze or hear  a special song.  ((( Hugs to you hon))) (PH)

DI

Wamph

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2024, 07:51:26 am »
So sorry for your loss, Kate.

My thoughts are with you x

GKBK

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2024, 04:59:47 pm »
Dear Kate,

Words cannot express how deeply, deeply sorry I am for the loss of your beloved daughter. I cannot imagine how you are enduring such tremendous heartbreak. If you need someone to listen please do not hesitate to reach out. Sending much love, Nici aka GKBK