Come celebrate with us on 12/31 (USA) to bring in the new year 2024! or if the new year already came in for you .. Celebrate anyway!!! I know these great DJs will have us either dancing or laughing! No matter where you are at come on by or tune in! Everyone is invited! .. Cheers to a great 2024!!! Gracias besos! DJ DIamond :-*
Miles 9 Est
Shocky 11 Est.
Hope to see ya there, bring your own party favors and champagne! Cheers!! ;) :-*
Hmmm…I can see this NYE party on Galaxy Radio is leading up to be a very interesting night, especially with clothing being optional! :-\ But I always thought Miles ran a clean show! No? Am I wrong? Shocky on the other hand……Well, that’s a whole different story! lol :P
Kitten, let me clarify. WOMAN, ALL WOMAN, must wear clothing. Clothing is only optional for men, except for Fooker. Fooker must wear clothing, the more the better. I would actually suggest he wear full body armor. Maybe even a hazmat suit over his body armor, long johns too. No one is safe with Fooker around.