So Sorry to hear the passing of Cheryl.
She was a very loving kind soul, and I will always remember her for the way she greeted people .Cheryl made people feel welcomed & loved,
with her great sense of humour. Cheryl will be sadly missed By lots
:-* (PH) (PH) (PH) :-* :-* :-*
At peace now Cheryl you lovely girl. Seems the clif edge took over. Still think you had a lovely arse especially in jeans biker woman. gonna miss the chats like crazy, was an honour to know such a lovely gurl. rip :-*
Do not stand
By my grave, and weep.
I am not there,
I do not sleep—
I am the thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints in snow
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle, autumn rain.
As you awake with morning’s hush,
I am the swift, up-flinging rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight,
I am the day transcending night.
Do not stand
By my grave, and cry—
I am not there,
I did not die.
Hearing this the other night I could not believe it. Cheryl was one of my favorite chatters. I hope she is at peace and pain free. Until we all meet again at the chat room in heaven.
I am very deeply saddened to learn of Cheryl's passing. She was one of the finest and most sincere chatters I have been able to become acquainted with. I do know that she fought her battle for a long time with determination. The one bright spot in this is knowing she is finally at peace.
Oh WOW I just found out bout Cheryl, im at a total loss on this! Cheryl was one of the best funnest n funny n happy chatters of all, when she came in I was like oh yahhhhhhhhhhh funny girl is here, she had a huge heart n soul, had alot of spunk to her, omg cheryl, I know ur gonna hang with us n spirit, jus wanna let u know ur top of the line, and a lovely funny fun, heartfelt gal, n will always n forever be with us........................ Until we meet upstairs gf....................love yaaaaaa..... (PH)