When I try to enter one of the trivia rooms, I'm banned because it says I have a mask. I show up on the first page of buzzen as a member, but when I try to enter any room, I show up as a guest. I've never had that problem before. I use duckduckgo as a browser.
Community Forum
Help & Support
I'm a member but show up as a guest and can't get in to trivia to play
Clear your broswer cache and temp files and login again
https://www.buzzen.com/cms/ajax/ajax_faqentry.php?id=49
https://www.buzzen.com/cms/ajax/ajax_faqentry.php?id=49
That has happened to me too on multiple occasions as well. I have just exited Buzzen and then logged back in. Usually that solves the problem.
Be on alert a nickname BuzzenAdmin has been whispering users asking theme to click a link and update their information. THIS IS NOT BUZZEN. It is a phishing scam do not click on any links from users claiming to be buzzen. The only official buzzen staff are ^Guide ^Sysop ^Admin and ^DT_ nicknames. If you get such a message please report it to helpdesk or a support Ticket.